Duram S900 is a clear, high pH, deep penetrating siloxane waterproofing solution. Duram S900 penetrates in to the tissue of porous substrates and creates a waterproofing barrier below the surface preventing the ingress of water. Duram S900 is an effective waterproofing solution and stops leaks without lifting tiles or changing the overall appearance of the surface. Duram S900 also solves the problems associated with water penetration such as corrosion of steel reinforcement, friability and binder loss of surfaces, fungal and bacteria attack and degradation due to carbon dioxide permeability. Duram S900 is capable of withstanding high pH conditions such as found in new concrete and lime based mortars and bricks. Duram S900 still allows the diffusion of vapours or ‘breathing’ ability of the substrate.
The properties of Duram S900 make it ideal for the following uses:
- Waterproofing external concrete, cement, cement render, face brick, block walls, sandstone, porous pavers and other porous surfaces.
- Prevention or minimization of of efflorescence and lataince (white salt spotting or leaching).
- Protection of sandstone.
- General rain water barrier.
- Assists in preventing mould and fungus growth.
- Anti-graffiti protection (sacrificial coating).
CAUTION: Sealed surfaces may be slippery when wet.
Duram S900 has been used successfully on the following porous substrates when used correctly.
- Concrete, cement, cement render, block work, face bricks, porous pavers, grout (tiled areas), sand and cement tile beds, sandstone, terracotta pavers and other porous surfaces.
Duram S900 PDS
Duram S900 SDS