ARDEX WR 80 FR is a fine-medium grade render and is suitable for rendering walls, both internally and externally, at an application thickness from 2-10mm. When used with an appropriate pump, a build-up of 40mm can be achieved in one coat on concrete and masonry.
- Masonry (Brickwork & Blockwork)
- Concrete Walls
- AAC – Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Blocks and Panels
- EPS Foam Panels**
- Existing Render
- Painted surfaces*
** highly critical application. Light Reflectance Value (LRV) of final coating has to be greater than 40; please contact the coating manufacturer.
- No maturing time required; can be applied immediately after mixing
- 2 – 10mm
- 40mm when spray applied
- Touch-dry in 1-2 hours and 23°C
- Subsequent coats after 4-8 hours
- Full cure after 7 days
Ardex WR 80 PDS
Ardex WR 80 SDS