ARDEX WPM 801 is a fast drying, single-component, polyurea-modified, resin-based primer that penetrates and seals concrete, masonry, plywood and many other surfaces. ARDEX WPM 801 imparts a surface finish that is particularly receptive to urethane-based sealants and other high performance coatings such as ARDEX WPM 812 and ARDEX WPM 813.
- Does not contain TDI, MOCA, bitumen or tar based compounds
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of surfaces
- Suitable as a primer for sealants and coatings subjected to immersion in water
- Water resistant, protects the substrate in the event of interruption by wet weather
- Minimises outgassing effects of porous substrates
- On concrete substrates application rate will typically be at 6-10m²/L per coat. More than one coat may be required depending upon porosity of the substrate.
- For high density steel trowelled substrates, to increase substrate penetration, the primer may be diluted by the addition of up to 10% xylene solvent.
Ardex WPM 801 PDS
Ardex WPM 801 SDS