Full Kit Contains
- 1 Sikadur Injectokit LV 250g Cartridge (12ctg/box)
- 6 Sikadur injectokit LV Air Releaser
- 6 Sikadur Injectokit LV Hoses
- 30 Sikadur Injectokit LV Nipples
Pre-packaged low viscosity epoxy crack injection system
The Sikadur Injectokit-LV system consists of a low viscosity two part epoxy crack injection resin contained in a patented single cartridge, complete with injection nipples, hoses, and air release pins. The kit is designed for those contracts where a complete injection system is required.
For injecting cracks in concrete and masonry wherever there is a need to consolidate a structure or exclude water and air from contact with reinforcement. Due to its low viscosity, cracks down to 0.2 mm at the surface can be filled. Cracks tapering internally down to 0.01 mm can be filled. Ideal for small scale repairs on site. Can be used for insitu or precast concrete elements.
- Convenient to use, disposable single cartridge contains both resin and hardener.
- Safe and clean to use, non return valves avoid leakage and spills.
- High strength, excellent bond to concrete, brickwork and masonry, either wet or dry.
- Modular nature, effective and economical use even for the smallest repair.
For any bulk orders please email firstname.lastname@example.org