Self levelling underlay for carpet and ceramic tiles
Bostik UL 100 is a self-levelling underlay for fast repairs of uneven concrete floors. This single component cementitious underlay formulated to achieve maximum flow without any shrinkage or cracking. This results in a smooth level surface with ease of application.
UL 100 is best used on interior surfaces, in Residential, Commercial and Medium Industrial concrete flooring applications. It is a superior underlayment for carpet and ceramic tiles (may be used under parquet, timber & vinyl after extended curing).
- Can be applied directly onto prepared concrete surfaces
- Can be poured up to a maximum thickness of 25mm
- It’s best to use a primer before applying levelling compounds, Bostik UL Primer is best suited
- Self levelling compounds are to be used as an underlay beneath floor coverings, not as a finished floor
- Floor levelers have varying dry times depending on the state of the substrate, however as a general rule 16-18 hours wait before applying floor coverings should be observed.
After a superior vinyl & timber underlay? Try UL 200.