Pre Seal is a water-based penetrating (impregnating) sealer designed to protect porous natural stone during the laying process.
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Protects against oil and waterborne staining
- Permits vapour transmission
- Provides a natural look finish
- Excellent when used as a grout release
- Long life performance
Where to Use
- Internal and external porous tile, stone & concrete surfaces.
- Natural stones such as Sandstone, Travertine, Limestone & Marble
- Concrete & Clay Pavers
- Concrete floors
Where NOT to Use it
- On Bluestone (for pre-sealing of Bluestone, contact Spirit for further advice)
Weather conditions, harsh cleaning methods using high-alkaline, acid or solvent-based cleaners will affect the long term performance of the sealer. Following the appropriate Spirit Guide relating to your substrate will ensure the very best protection.
Coverage will depend on the porosity of the substrate, temperature & method of application. *When used for pre-sealing or as a grout release only 1 coat is required.
- Concrete Pavers – 6-8 square metres per litre
- Sandstone, Limestone – 6-8 metres per square litre
- Terracotta, Clay Pavers – 8-10 metres per square litre
- Marble, Travertine – 10-12 metres per square litre
*If dip-sealing is the preferred method, the above coverage rates should be halved.
Available Sizes 1lt, 4lt, 15lt, 25lt Drums
Spirit Pre-Seal Datasheet
Spirit Pre-Seal SDS