A solvent based impregnating sealer that provides a wet enhanced look. Spirit Colour Enhancer Pro is an ideal sealer for dull stones that look good when wet.
- Water-based: NO
- Penetrating (impregnating) Sealer: YES
- Can be used in wet areas (showers & water features): YES
- Can be used on polished surfaces: YES
- Can be used internally or externally: BOTH
- Allows Moisture Vapour Transmission: YES
- Repels Oil & Water: YES
- Alters appearance: YES
- Alter slip resistance: NO*
- Can be used prior to grouting: NO
*If enhancers are applied too heavily on dense stones, or are at a strength of greater than 20%, the slip rating can be affected.
This sealer will also change the look of your tile or stone! It is recommended to test first to ensure satisfaction with the end results.
Where to Use
- Natural stones such as Travertine, Marble, Limestone, Bluestone, Sandstone, Granite, Slate & Quartz
- Some Porcelain / Vitrified Tiles, Unglazed Tessellated & Terracotta Tiles.
Weather conditions, harsh cleaning methods using high-alkaline, acid or solvent-based cleaners will affect the long term performance of the sealer. Following the correct maintenance procedures will ensure the very best protection.
Coverage will depend on the porosity of the substrate, temperature and method of application. Approximate coverage allows for 2 coats and is as follows:
- Sandstone, Limestone – 6-8 metres squared per litre
- Travertine, Marble, Bluestone, Granite, Slate – 8-10 metres squared per litre
- Tessellated Tiles, Vitrified Tiles – 12-15 metres squared per litre
Available Sizes 1ltr, 4ltr, 10ltr, 20ltr Drums
Spirit Colour Enhancer Pro Datasheet
Spirit Colour Enhancer Pro SDS