ISR 70-03 is a good compromise between an adhesive and a sealant. ISR 70-03 is suitable for making elastic constructive joints, which also require a high strength. ISR 70-03 is based on Silyl Modified Polymer
- Solvent, isocyanate- and PVC free.
- Very good UV-resistance and ageing properties.
- In general good adhesion on several substrates without the use of a primer.
- Permanent elastic within temperatures from –40°C till +120°C.
- Neutral, odourless and fast curing.
- Paint compatible with most industrial paint- or lacquer systems, both alkyd resin and dispersion based (due to the large scale of different types of industrial paints a paint compatibility test is recommended).
- Paintable after skin forming (wet on wet); this will not influence the curing speed.
- Pick resistant – prison cells, schools & public amenities
- Not Suitable for construction movement joints
- Suitable as sealant/adhesive for small gaps (2mm) eg Light fixtures to concrete
Where to Use
- Transport Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Motor Vehicles
Bostik Simson ISR 70-03 Datasheet
Bostik Simson ISR 70-03 SDS
Bostik Simson ISR 70-03 VOC
Bostik Simson ISR 70-03 Colour Chart