Sikaflex®-PRO is a one component, thixotropic, polyurethane based joint sealant. It cures under the influence of atmospheric moisture to form an elastomeric material with adhesive properties, in some cases without the need for priming of the substrate.
SPECIFICATIONS SATISFIED Sikaflex®-PRO is supplied throughout the world by Sika® and conforms to the most stringent sealant standards, for example:
- US Federal Specification TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A.
- BS4254: For one part polyurethane based sealants for the building industry.
- JIS A 5758: For one part polyurethane based sealants for the construction industry.
As an elastic joint sealant for:
- Expansion joints in buildings and civil structures above and below ground.
- Construction joints.
- Joints in precast concrete elements.
- External walling and cladding joints.
- Infill panel joints.
- Curtain walling.
- Sanitary installations.
- Sealing around window and door frames.
- Flexible draught proofing.
- Sealing penetrations in walls or floors for ducts, piping etc.
- Retaining walls
310mL = Box of 12600mL = Box of 20
For special order quantities, please call 1300 557 973.
Sikaflex PRO PDS
Sikaflex PRO SDS