Index Fidia Polyester is an APP modified bituminous roof membrane, torch applied, flexible at -10°C . It is reinforced with a dimensionally stable non-woven polyester stabilized with fiberglass. The underside has a polyethylene burn-off film for easy application. The top surface finish is talc to be used as base sheet in multilayer systems. Thickness: available with 3,0; 4,0 and 5,0 mm.
Roof Waterproofing membrane for:
- Flat roofs under protective layers or ballast
- Balconies and terraces under tiles
- As a base sheet in a double layer roofing system
- Protection of various substrates in a wide range of applications
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Good watertightness;
- Good elongation and cold flexibility;
- High mechanical properties (tensile, tear, shear);
- Good resistance to impact;
- Easy to install by torching method;
- Choice of primers to suit substrate and weather conditions.
Sika Index Fidia PDS