Mineral Fidia Polyester is an APP modified bituminous roof membrane, torch applied, flexible at -10 °C . It is reinforced with a dimensionally stable non-woven polyester stabilized with fiberglass. The underside has a polyethylene burn-off film for easy application. The top surface finish is mineral granules to be left exposed. Weight: available with 4,0 and 4,5 kg/m2.
Roof Waterproofing membrane for:
- Flat roofs, balconies and terraces.
- As an exposed single-layer or as top sheet in a double layer roofing system
- Protection of various substrates in a wide range of applications
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Good watertightness;
- Good elongation and cold flexibility;
- High mechanical properties (tensile, tear, shear);
- Good resistance to impact;
- Easy to install by torching method;
Choice of primers to suit substrate and weather conditions.
SIKA Index Fidia Mineral PDS