Sika® FerroGard®-903 Plus is a surface applied mixed corrosion inhibitor, designed for use as an impregnation of steel reinforced concrete.
Sika® FerroGard®-903 Plus is based on organic compounds. Sika® FerroGard®-903 Plus penetrates the concrete and forms a protective monomolecular layer on the surface of the reinforcing steel.
Sika® FerroGard®-903 Plus both delays the start of corrosion and reduces the corrosion rate. Corrosion protection with Sika® FerroGard®-903 Plus increases the service and maintenance life cycles by up to 15 years when used as a part of a complete Sika Concrete Repair and Protection System.
- For the corrosion protection of steel reinforced concrete structures above and below the ground
- As a corrosion control treatment for undamaged reinforced concrete where reinforcing steel is corroding, or is at risk from corrosion due to the effects of carbonated or chloride contaminated concrete
- Sika® FerroGard®-903 Plus is especially suitable for extending the service life of aesthetically valuable fair-faced concrete surfaces such as historic structures
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Suitable for method 11.3 (applying inhibitor to the concrete) defined by EN 1504-9 for Principle 11 (anodic control)
- Does not change the appearance of the concrete structure
- Does not alter the water vapour diffusion properties of concrete
Sika FerroGard 903 Plus PDS
Sika FerroGard 903 Plus Spec Sheet