Sika® CureCrete is a water based membrane forming liquid for curing, dustproofing and hardening concrete. Sika® CureCrete is suitable for use over new and old concrete and performs well both inside and outside without the adverse effects of solvent based systems.
Sika® CureCrete can be used for:
- Interior and Exterior Walls.
- Industrial floors.
- House slabs.
- Forms an efficient moisture barrier for optimum curing of concrete.
- Protects concrete surfaces by promoting proper cement hydration.
- Helps eliminate dusting through good strength development.
- Dries to clear transparent film that resists yellowing under exterior exposure.
- Gives a safe alternative to solvent based material where fumes may be objectionable or undesirable.
- Textured Concrete 5.0 - 7.5 m²/litre
- Smooth/trowelled Concrete 6.0 - 7.5 m²/litre
- 10 litre pail
- 205 litre drum
Sika Curecrete PDS
Sika Curecrete SDS