MAXJOINT® Elastic® is a two component product. Component A is a liquid based on special synthetic resins. Component B, supplied in powder form, is a mortar based on a mixture of cements, additives and special aggregates. When both components are mixed, an elastomeric product with high bond strength is achieved, suitable for sealing joints and cracks in concrete, pre cast elements, Water Tank, mortars and bricks.
- Sealing expansion joints with an in service joint movement up to 15%.
- Joints in permanent immersion in pipelines, water reservoirs, water treatment plants, etc.
- Joints of concrete prefabricated elements and ceramic in facades and building construction
- Sealing of active cracks in concrete and masonry.
- Pointing mortar on substrates subject to movement.
- Allows movement capability of joint up to 15%.
- Very high weather resistant and durability. No maintenance required.
- Excellent adhesion on damp surfaces. No bonding agent needed.
- Non slump on vertical joints.
- Suitable for joints in permanent contact with water
- Easy to apply and finish.
- Non toxic and non flammable, environmentally friendly.
- Can be painted once cured with the desired colour
MAXJOINT®ELASTIC fills approximately 0.790 litres with 1 kg product.
The following data is an approximate guideline depending on the joint size:
Maxjoint Elastic PDS
Maxjoint Elastic SDS - Part A
Maxjoint Elastic SDS - Part B
Maxjoint Elastic Specifications