Multi-functional galvanised steel stay in place formwork system for forming expansion joints in bikeways and footpaths. Made up of keyjoint with a 5 mm closed cell polyethylene foam attached, allowing some expansion of concrete giving a cost efficient expansion joint system.Also available with a permanent Rip-A-Strip capping or a removable block capping as an optional extra.
Pre-formed metal keyjoint formwork used to form “keyways” along joints between adjacent slabs enabling loads to be transferred from slab to slab while allowing differential movement between them. Suitable for forming joints in concrete pavements subject to light vehicle traffic (driveways, bikeways and footpaths).
- Enables transfer of vertical loads across joints between slabs
- Tighter key taper, giving less differential vertical movement
- Has a rigid top edge
- Allows continuous concrete placement
- Knockouts provided for placement of dowel bars
- Suitable for round and square dowel bars
- Ideal for light traffic areas
- Permanent and removable cappings available
Click Here for More Information