ARDEX S 4 is a water based liquid solution designed to penetrate deeply into the concrete slab reducing the risk of moisture related problems.
ARDEX S 4 can be applied to green concrete slabs where it will penetrate deeply into the slab and react with the free lime forming a hardened gel substance; filling pores, voids, hairline cracks and trapped air cells, creating a permanent slab seal against moisture.
ARDEX S 4 can be applied at the time of concrete being poured or as soon as the surface is hard enough to walk on as an effective curing method with minimal surface preparation required afterwards.
- New or green existing concrete slabs
- ARDEX S4 is applied using a backpack low pressure sprayer for small to medium jobs
- For larger projects an airless HVLP sprayer can be used
- It is important that the treated surface is sanded and vacuumed after 24 hours from application
- Refer to the product data sheet, or contact AFRDEX technical services
- ARDEX S 4 will cover approximately 60m2/15L cube at a coverage rate of 4m2/L
Ardex S4 PDS
Ardex S4 SDS
Ardex S4 Spec Sheet
Ardex S4 VOC