Rainsmart® Drainage Cell System provides a perfect Solution for sub-soil drainage application for creating successful Roof Garden, without any traditional problems associated with cracking or leakage. The 20mm Nero® Drainage Cells provides a uniform surface as well as an internal void space for effective draining of excess water.
Sold per sheet: 1.2m x 1.0m ( shipped as 4 x 600mm x 500mm)
- Very high compressive load carrying capacity of up to 140 tons/m2.
- Very high lateral flow capacity.
- Maintains actual void size for effective drainage after backfill& compaction.
- Fit-in system easy to cut and comes in pre-clipped panels.
- Low weight, only 3.2 kg/sqm compared to 250 kgs/sqm of gravel for the same effective drainage,-hence reduces deck loads.
- Thin - reduces depth of cover and allows the use of mature planting in shallow conditions.
- Holds and creates a perch water table, providing ideal moist conditions for plant growth.
- Reduces hydrostatic forces upon sub-grade walls.
- Easy to shop, store and install comes in pre-clipped panels.
- Reduce the risk of waterproofing to crack due to thermal expansion in hot periods.
- Environmentally friendly made from selected Recycled Polypropylene
- Recharges Groundwater Table through principle of infiltration when used on natural Ground surface.
- Light weight hence no heavy machinery or skilled labour required.
- Site space utilization and minimum site disruption.
Rainsmart® Nero Drainage Cell® is a lightweight, yet incredibly strong drainage panel, ready to be covered with Geotextile fabric for vertical and horizontal drainage applications, including:
- Roof Decks, Planter Boxes, Podium gardens
- Landfills Drains (gas & Leachade Collection)
- Sportsfield Sub-soil Drainage
- Retaining Walls for Foundations
- Tunnels Drainage
- Road & Highway Edge Drains
- Landscape French Drains
- Biofilters & Gas Dispersion systems
- Underdrain system for High Ground Water tables.
|Surface Void Area
|Internal Void Area
||90% recycled polypropylene +10%Propriety Mix
|Biological & Chemical Resistance
||Unaffected by moulds and algae, soil-borne chemicals, bacteria and bitumen, Oils & light Acid, Alkaline Solutions.
||-10°C to 85°C
||-14F to185 °F
|Compressive Strength/ Ultimate Load
||> 192 psi
||>18.95 Ltrs/m.s @1%gradiant
||> 5.02 gals/m.s @1%gradiant