*Must be installed by a certified installer*
ARDEX WPM 150 (Shelterbit 3/160) is an A.P.P. type modified bitumen membrane.
- A.P.P. modified compound
- Excellent cold flexibility to -5°C
- Heat welded laps provide homogenous joint
- Combined reinforcement carrier
- High mechanical characteristics
- High puncture resistance
ARDEX WPM 150 is used as a single layer or multilayer tanking membrane in horizontal or vertical applications, also for waterproofing balconies, terraces and roofs.
ARDEX WPM 150 membrane is a sandwich membrane and must be protected from UV radiation.
- Fibreglass and polyester (150g/m2)
Rolls per pallet:
Ardex WPM 240 (not needed if used as immediate layer over base sheet)
Ardex WPM 150 PDS
Ardex WPM 150 SDS
Ardex WPM 150 Spec Sheet
Ardex Guide to Torch Applied Membranes