High Performance, High Movement Polyurethane Sealant
Dymonic 100 is a high performance, best in class movement, medium-modulus, low VOC, UV stable, non-sag polyurethane sealant. Formulated with an innovative polymer technology, Dymonic 100 is a highly versatile sealant that has a unique capability to adhere to damp or green concrete.
Dymonic 100 has a skin time of 2-3 hours with a tack-free time of 6-8 hours to significantly reduce dirt pickup. It has a movement capability of +100/-50% in typical field conditions, is paintable and will not crack, craze or yellow under extreme UV exposure. It is also jet fuel resistant.
Dymonic 100 is a durable, flexible, paintable sealant that offers excellent performance in moving joints and exhibits tenacious adhesion once fully cured. Typical applications for Dymonic 100 include:
- Expansion and control joints
- Precast concrete panel joints
- Perimeter caulking (windows, doors, panels)
- Vinyl Siding
- Sealant caulking under all Tremco liquid applied waterproofing membranes, roof membranes, and traffic coatings
- Use as fluid applied flashing in window/door rough openings
Dymonic 100 PDS
Dymonic 100 SDS