ARDEX WPM908 is a single part acryl.ic urethane based trafficable membrane. It has specifically been developed for use as a hard wearing trafficable membrane on various substrates.
- Water based - safe to use, low odour and easy cleaning
- Hard wearing - excellent abrasion resistance properties
- Single component - ready to use, no mixing required
- Green Star - meets the benchmark for VOC credit in the Green Building Council of Australias Rating Tools
- UV resistant - suitable for exposed applications properties
Pedestrain traffic podiums, terraces, balconies, roof decks, plant room floors, swimming pools surrounds, trafficable box gutters, steps, pathways, patios.
Concrete, renders, screeds, masonry, AAC blocks, fibre cement sheets (external grade only) pre primed metal.
15L covers approx 12.5m² (3 coats) D.F.T. - 0.60mm 2.5m²/L per coat
Grey, White base
Recoat time: 4-6 hours
Hard dry: 24 hours
Full cure: 4 days
15L (17kg) pail
For any bulk orders please email firstname.lastname@example.org